Sunday, July 22, 2012

Flicker of Inspiration Linkup #60: I Like

I like fishing and camping, video games and comics, building things and fixing things, grilling and baking, music and movies, cards and dice, pie and more pie. I like a lot of things; I like liking a lot of things, and I like to think about the things I like. It's all very positive; it can be very engaging to think and talk about things you dislike or hate, but I wouldn't call it "fun" generally. It's a lot of fun to talk with friends who like some of the things you like, or sharing things you like with people who didn't know about it. I just discovered the web comic Dresden Codak - have you read it? Sci-fi comic fans out there? just me? Allrighty then.

Back on topic, the theme this week is "I Like" and your task is to start your post with those words. Pretty straightforward; tell us about something you like. Not "like" as in Facebook; "like" as in "ooh, yeah, that's cool." Facebook is trying to steal one of the basic words of the English language for their own evil purposes, and we need to keep that from happening. So link up and share your "like" story with us and keep it alive and healthy!