Sunday, October 28, 2012

We're Not Dead!

Hi, bugs! It's been awhile. Too long, I know. I thought it was high time I posted something to let you all know that we're still alive and that The Lightning and the Lightning Bug is still alive as well. Just taking a hiatus of sorts.

The Summer and Fall of 2012 have been long and eventful, and Jeremy and I lost much of our focus towards our blogging endeavors. Jeremy's in school and has a better excuse than I do. My excuse consists mainly of an extended period of writer's block coupled with a depressing few months. Can't seem to snap out of the mulligrubs. Y'all know how that is.

Anyway, we do plan a triumphant return, and I do appreciate anyone who has hung around through our silence. I love this community and hate that we've let you guys down like this.

If anyone has any suggestions for prompts, please feel free to let us know. We'd love to hear from you!!